[THIN] template.ica

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:24:59 -0500

Stupid question...

I want to update the template.ica, to add some setting to reduce latency and
such, particularly for my wireless users.  These users run the apps. through
NFUSE.  Do I simply alter the template.ica on the NFUSE server, or all
servers?  I can't remember if it pulls the template.ica from the server it
is connecting to for an app., or just from the NFUSE server.

Chad Schneider
Technology Analyst
Bemis IT
920-303-7609

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: Notebook.jpg

This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks away:
you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online support
helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor the progress,
and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com