[THIN] Re: super mandatory profiles

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:39:58 -0400

Not that I am in any way defending MS, but if you were a company of that
size with that diverse of a product line, it'd be difficult for you to keep
it all documented and available as well...  I think they do a "decent" job..
Always room for improvement though...

I have trouble just keeping track of past KBs that I have used to help me
solve issues..  There have litterally been thousands of them over the
years...