[THIN] Re: stopping out of office replies pinging to the thin list

  • From: William Treloar <treloarw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:37:47 +1300

Why dont M$ just kill the feature altogether in fact lets put pressure
on all the major software companies and say KILL OOO feature
who cares what our customers think when we don't respond to them for a
month.
They are just customers - not like they pay my wages or anything stupid like
that.

Is there a process where you can Stop OOO according to domain names?