[THIN] Re: speaking of security nazis

  • From: "Wilson, Christopher" <CMWilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:25:00 -0500

"all fairness, if that's a statement that the business is pushing and
you've external access .. they're only playing at being Security Nazis."

True that.  They are playing, but they have the upper hand in internal
politics.

Thanks for all the input, guys.  I'll let you know how it turns out in a
few weeks.