[THIN] Re: sharepoint and citrix

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:35:49 -0500

I think what Chris is stating, and what I mentioned earlier is the
easiest way to "integrate" them. But it sounds like you want Sharepoint
to be your primary source of authentication.

Another alternative is using a simple ICA file, embedded or launched
either way... This would most likely be the most cost-effective route.