[THIN] Re: server power

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:38:42 +0100 (BST)

I think you'll find this is fairly usual with MS
Access on Citrix !  I've not come across any version
that doesn't hit the CPU, it's very processor hungry !

You might like to take a look at the CQE beta
programme at www.wizbang.org.uk, this may be of some
interest to you.  The beta programme is around one
month old now and has many testers, although you're
still welcome to join the programme if it help's you
with this issue as at least one programme member is
using this with MS Access !

Mark

http://uk.my.yahoo.com