[THIN] roaming profiles

Hey everyone,
  I have set the registry key on my boxes to delete roaming profiles, but t=
hey are staying. I know I have set this in the past and it worked. Is there=
 something else I have to do on a 2003 server? Thanks,

David R. Wood (Randy)
Systems Engineer
Southwest Bank of Texas
713.232.6520

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.

than buying more servers.