[THIN] Re: remote assistance portal wanted

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <Pavlo.Ignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:17:56 -0400

This is great I will give it a shot. I just talked to my boss and the
only thing he wanted was a reference from any healthcare institution for
running this (you know all the privacy stuff). I emailed to the company
and we will see what they will come out with. Did any of you in
healthcare field have to do a due diligence on product like this?

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha

Systems Network Coordinator

Pembroke Regional Hospital