[THIN] Re: ps4 printing

  • From: Venkatesh Subramaniam <venkat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:31:50 +0800

Hi Philip,

I am also facing the same problem. Atleast 5 to 6 times a day spooler is
crashing in my server. PS4 & W2K box. I applied critical patch as well,
still no luck.

--
Venkat
+65 9855 1209

Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/05/2005 04:50 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[THIN] ps4 printing

anyone else seen the print spooler crashing on PS4 boxes? This one in
particular is Win2K. I already applied that new patch but it hasn't
helped stop this from happening.
This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2