[THIN] Re: profile Headache

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:28:11 -0600

No idea if it needs to be writable. BUT my question is do your users
have homedirectories? Doesn't sound like it. If they did you would have
a windows Sub dir in there and this is where the file would reside
(corrupt profile or not)

Also why not right a little script that just checks to see if the file
is there. If it isn't then copy it in....

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp
Office 312.372.7188