[THIN] printing to ext ip

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:39:43 -0500

One of our offices has a printer on there network which is on the internet.
I have an external ip address that nats to the internal at there office.  We
want to setup a network printer to print to that via IP.  but it won't go.
Is there a port that needs to be opend on the firewall at there office to
let us print to that printer?

It is an HP LJ 4100.

Thanks,

_________________________________