[THIN] prevent local CTRL+ALT+DELETE on NT4 client (NOT LOGON BOX)

  • From: Andy <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:20:07 +0000

Dear all,

I have managed to get all of the client keyboard to map across to Citrix
(including the Windows button !) but unable to remove CTRL+ALT+DELETE from
activating on the local client.

We have a PC onsite from a company, who have customised somehow the
CTRL+ALT+DELETE screen to load up their own programme. So I imagine that
it's possible with some code or in my case as I am not a developer I could
ideally do with a utility to disable it.

I have had a look around and all searches return methods of disabling this
for the logon box only.