[THIN] Re: pnagent and smartcards

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:55:26 -0500

There's a reg key to tell it to allow the passthrough anyway. There is a kb article too. Can look it up when I get home if you can't find it.

Greg

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2009, at 3:45 PM, Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

installed xa hosted plugin 11.1.1 on my dev server yesterday (w2k3r2, xa 45 hr04) and was pleasantly surprised to see that smartcard pass through worked great. Cool I thought. Installed it on my production servers last night and on the 64bit servers I get the ugly error message "smartcard passtrough not supported on servers" but the icons eventually appear after a longer than usual time and work just fine including passthrough. On my 32bit production servers I get the same error message but no icons.

My reg keys hklm\software\citrix\pnagent & hkcu\software\citrix \pnagent are the same between the servers, so I'm a bit at a loss as to where I should go poking next.

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
Thinlist MOBILE Feed