From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Braebaum, Neil
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:20 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: permissions compatible with Terminal Server 4.0 users

I thought there was something, these days, where you could redirect
registry settings from HKLM to HKCU for apps?

I'm sure I vaguely remember reading something about it.

Personally, I don't see something like Softgrid just for permission
issues, rather a whole different way of deploying the app to the server
taking away a lot of the pain.

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above
named recipient only. If this has come
to you in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system. You must take no action
based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents to
any person or organisation. Statements
and opinions contained in this email may not necessarily represent those of
Littlewoods Group Limited or its
subsidiaries. Please note that e-mail communications may be monitored. The
Registered Office of Littlewoods Group
Limited and its subsidiaries is 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
Registered number of Littlewoods Group Limited
is 5059352.

www.blackspider.com
This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring
capabilities with hardware/software inventory,
change management, user/web
auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com