From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Aaron Simms
Sent: 23 January 2004 15:47
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: performance tuning from RTO soft

How about running it on a Z80 processor with 64K (thats right K not M) of
ram and two 8 inch disk drives with a televideo 910 greeen screen.

Aaron Simms

----- Forwarded by Aaron Simms/RCH/AM/PEMSTAR Inc on 01/23/2004 09:44 AM
-----

"Columna, Melvin" <Melvin.Columna@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

01/23/2004 09:35 AM
Please respond to thin

        To:        "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:

Wow... WordStar.... and CPM... I ran that on my C= 128 back in the 80's !
A whole O/S on a 5.25" Single Sided disk!

.
.
.
Melvin Columna