[THIN] Re: performance tuning from RTO soft

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:49:13 -0500

No but I had a Radio Shack TRS 80 Model 1, a model II, Model III and even a
IIIP (one of the first "portable" computers which weighed about 70 pounds)
and don't forget the Trash 80 color computer with the cassetted drive. I was
a RS store manager when the first Tandy 1000 (the first 8080 processer PC
for the home market) came out. Remember 8 and 1/2" floppies?