[THIN] password not working

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:54:39 -0400

I have had this happen 2 or 3 times recently.   a user calls up and they
cannot log in, they are told they credentials are incorrect.  The password
has not been changed, and I can log in under the username and password.  I
give them a new password and they still cannot login and in fact NO login
they try works.  Is this some sort of keyboard mapping issue?  Sometimes
they will be able to get in through Nfuse and not the PRogram neighborhood,
othertimes niether will work.

jason

"Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready photon torpedoes and lock phasers on the
Heffalump", Piglet, meet me in transporter room three".