[THIN] Re: ozzies , oi oi oi (OT)

  • From: Michael Earley <Michael.Earley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:06:22 +1000

"=3DB0" is the degree symbol, which is an ASCII character (Alt+248) and =
should
be supported in a plain text email ...

Hey Ron, we're having a mighty family shindig, you're welcome to come =
and
crash on the floor and share the house with my parents, two brothers,
sister, her boyfriend, our three overseas exchange students and my
mother-in-law if you like.

Awww, crap, I just worked out how many people are going to be at my =
house
over Christmas. =20

:(  But hey, we're renting a portable airconditioning unit for =
Christmas
Day, so it won't be too bad!

Michael.