[THIN] oh no! Upgrading to Presentation Server 3.0 from MF 1.0 FR3 Issue

Geez,  I goofed.  I read the Migration and Upgrade Guide a while back
and thought it said upgrade the zone data collectors last.  Umm, I
read it again and it says Upgrade them first, then the remaining farm
member servers.  Well, I've got half the farm member servers upgraded
and not the zone data collectors yet.  Anyone know if I will be
successful upgrading them now, or should I run for the hills?

Also, I tried "promoting" one of the new 3.0 servers as the zone data
collector.  Well, that was a bad idea.  Lost control of the farm (ha,
that's funny) until I was able to direct it back to a 1.0 server.

Any help or advice?

Thanks in advance.

This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296