[THIN]

  • From: "Selinger, Stephen" <SSelinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:08:39 -0600

Good Day,

I am trying to pass through my user's windows credentials to the WI 4.0
site. I have a Windows 2000 (Domain A) mixed mode domain with a one way
trust to a Windows 2003 (Domain B)native mode domain. Users are
presented with all applications from the Windows 2000 domain (A) when
they log on with pass through authentication but they receive no
applications from the Windows 2003 domain (B). If they log on with a
explicit logon they receive applications from both farms and life is
good. My WI site is set to the xml server in both domains. Thanks in
advance and please let me know if I am not being clear. I have posted
this message on the Citrix forms but had no reply thus is why I am
posting here. (probably should have started here first anyways!)