• From: Fred Pabia <FPabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Forum (E-mail)" <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:06:33 -0600

Good Morning Folks,

I am doing a clean install of XPe FR2 on a new server, W2K with SP2 and all
security patches in, and towwards the end I get this error:

Error 26013
Function initialize tree returned failure in CTX-MF-IMA-initializetree the
database username or password may be wrong.

I see other post on this problem but no real fix. Do you know of a probable
cause. Thanks.

Frederick R. Pabia
Calgary Public Library
616 Macleod Trail SE
Calgary, Alberta T2G 2M2

This Week's Sponsor - NetX Inc Thin Clients
NetX develops embedded flexible client solutions, customized to
your specifications. Our clients are easy to configure, extremely
secure and remotely managed.