[THIN]

  • From: "Schill, Mark" <Mark.Schill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 06:59:14 -0600

I am attempting to set up Nfuse Enterprise for access to a Metaframe XP
farm. Nfuse and the farm are both in Active Directory A. AD B and AD C are
trusted/trusting domains. I want users from A, B, and C to be able to log
into Nfuse. However only Domain A is in the dropdown list. Am I missing
something??

Mark

        Mark E. Schill
        Citrix Consultant
        BellSouth Technology Group
        Ph: (404) 986-3938
        Email: Mark.Schill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        IM: mschill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79