(no subject)

  • From: andy mac <a_r_mc789@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 13:30:57 +0000 (GMT)

Ive made a few customisations to one of our live WI 5.1 sites using one of the
'white' packs from citrixtools.net. We've got a company colour branding scheme
however, and one of the things im not too sure to change the colour on are the
blues surrounding the welcome section where you actually type your username and
password, and on the inside of it. Ive used the white customisation from
pimpmyxenapp as well, but that didnt make any difference

Does anyone know where to change these colours ?

Thanks

Andy