[THIN] Re: no, no, help me....you printing gunu's

  • From: "Rick Mack" <Rick.Mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:02:54 +1000

Hi,

On the receiving end, TCP/IP or unix printing support has to be enabled.

AT the 2003 end, just add a network printer and when you get to the bit
after you've added a hotname or IP address of the receiving host, just
select custom and pick lpr. The printer queue name is the printer name
at the other end.

Select the appropriate printer type and that's it.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
Volante Systems