[THIN] Re: net.exe errors the memory could not be "written"

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 22:53:14 +0100

Hey Rick,

Do you have an archive of the list? I know I saw something regarding
network access from the command prompt on this list when I was at my
last job. It was this year, an R01 issue... It was when we were
discussing it. There was a registry change / hotfix for it.

Time frame would be Jan - Feb, I left my last job end of Feb, so signed
off the list then, and it was definately this year...

Berny