[THIN] Re: .net runtime 2.0 & Citrix

  • From: "Waller, Tom" <twaller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:03:55 -0400

A lot of the issues seem to be with the Access Suite Console.  Here is
the work around from Citrix.

CTX108104..

Create a file call "mmc.exe.config" in \Windows\system32 directory and
add the following lines to the file. You should be able to open the
Access Suite Console without any further problems.

<?xml version ="1.0"?>
<configuration>
       <startup>
            <requiredRuntime version="v1.1.4322"/>
            <supportedRuntime version="v1.1.4322"/>
       </startup>
</configuration>

Thanks,

Tom Waller

San Francisco, CA  94105

Learn More at MTM.com <http://www.mtm.com/>

_______________________________

The information contained in this electronic transmission, including any
and all attachments, is intended solely for use by the individual(s)
and/or entity(ies) to whom it is addressed and may contain
attorney-privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
named addressee, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmission, or any and all
attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by return electronic
transmission and destroy any and all paper copies.