[THIN] multiple values for reg key

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 08:30:07 -0400

As I have posted previously I am working on some issues with client
auto-create printers going offline on the server. One thing I have done is
add in the RegKey for DefaultPrnFlags to turn off Auto-retained and
Auto-restored client printers. (value is Dword 80000000. There is also a
key value of 00004000 that gives administrators access to client printers.
However Is there a way to have BOTH flags active?
Trying the value 80004000 does not appear to work and you cannot create
two instances of the DefaultPrnFlag.
I have added myself to the print operators group on the local machine and
that does not grant access either.

Thank you
Jason