[THIN] load balancing question

  • From: "Nicolas Ouellet" <nicolas_ouellet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:20:08 -0500

Hi group,

I have 2 servers in load balancing.  MF1.8 w2k. on identical proliant
box. the load balancing is set by default on a server 3. both servers 1
and 2 have the same setting. both servers provide the same apps

It seams that my server 1 is always answering before the server 2. . in
fact server 1 has twice the number of sessions than server 2.
Beside twaeking the load balancing application provide by citrix. what
could cause such a behavior? What setting should I change in the load
balancing?

regards,

Nicolas
than buying more servers.