[THIN] Re: little accident

  • From: Erik Blom <erik.blom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:58:35 +0200

Andrew,

You're probably right. I overlooked that service when looking for a solution. I guess I could have stopped it and then started it at night when no one was logged on, just to make sure the job did not go ahead as planned.

Erik

Andrew Wood wrote:
Is there any point in replying - are you still there ;)

If you'd stopped the ADF Installation service - maybe stopped - but not restarted the IMA service?