[THIN] Re: legal issue

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <TinyBeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:38:06 -0400

They would be an asset that is transferable as long as nobody retained
original copies elsewhere. Citrix does not like used resale and slapped my
hands last year, so I have not bought used since. But their license
agreement does not prohibit "transfer" of license. Microsoft's policy on
transfer states something about needing to include all copies that were
upgraded from and any backup copies. But it is not prohibited.

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice
(727) 536-7168 x245 direct