[THIN] Re: kb958644 broke IE 6 browsing

  • From: "Adam Thompson" <adwulf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 01:34:13 +0000

2008/10/28 Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Jim
>
> Yes, I have rebooted the servers.  Particular web sites no longer load after
> installing the patch.  Uninstalling the patch doesn't fix the issue either.
> The Citrix servers that were not patched all work fine so the patch
> definitely changed something to break this

Have you tried turning off "friendly" (read: unhelpful)  HTTP error
messages to see if something more enlightening than "Cannot find
server or DNS error" appears?

If it does shine any more light on the problem, you could perhaps
install Fiddler[1] on one of the servers to see where the problem is.

1 - http://www.fiddlertool.com/

--
AdamT
"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents