[THIN] Re: installer stopping/starting

jeff, before rebuilding the entire environment, try a uninstall and reinstall of the office app. I still think that it is trying to access somthing like office assitant that isn't installed. This would also lend explination on why the installer service keeps running.

just my 2 cents.....

Jeff Pitsch wrote:

Ok, maybe this is the cause of all my problems BUT the Installer service is constantly starting and stopping on certain servers. Installer was sent a start control and then a bit later shuts down. Anyone else think this is the cause of my problems????????
Jeff