[THIN] ica disconnects

  • From: "Alex Gunter" <agunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:21:49 -0000

I am posting in response to Steve's previous e-mail. I was wondering if
anyone had made any progress with this as I am experiencing the exact
same problem.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Alex

[THIN] ica disconnects

From: "Oberg, Steve" <Steve.Oberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:22:09 -0600
When connecting to applications through WI2.0 I get the error "Error in
connection. The Citrix Metaframe server is not available, please try
again
later." after exactly 200 seconds of inactivity.

If I am active in the connection it will not disconnect.

I have narrowed this to the ICA client because we have gotten it to hold
connection with another W32ica web client.  All clients are using
version
7.0.

Interestingly this only happens on WebInterface 2.0 and not my NFuse 1.7
web
site going to the same farm.

All searches point to license issues but there are no errors indicating
this.

Thanks
Steve

_______________________________

Alex Gunter
Senior IT Support Analyst
Sight Savers International
Grosvenor Hall
Bolnore Road
Haywards Heath
West Sussex
RH16 4BX
United Kingdom

TEL: +44 (0)1444 446607
FAX: +44 (0)1444 446688

http://www.sightsavers.org

This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright material.
It is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be
unlawful.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use
or disclose the information in any way and notify me immediately.
The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views
of
Sight Savers International, unless specifically stated.

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY -
www.maildefender.net