  From: Claus, Brian
  To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 7:27 PM
  Subject: [THIN] iForum cost information

  Here is a quick summary of iForum 2004 costs in Orlando, FL.

  October 4th - 7th

  Conference Registration Cost:
  Citrix iForum Alumni (applicable if you attended any previous Citrix iForum
in the US) - $995
  Priority-First fee (applicable if you register by August 13, 2004) - $1,095
  Regular fee - $1,195

  Costs at the Disney Swan and Dolphin are as follows:  (This info is NOT on
their website...had to call to get it.)

  $249 \ per night per room + 11.5% resort tax + $10 resort fee (not sure if
the $10 is per night or per trip)