From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Philip Walley
Sent: 18 October 2005 18:32
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: iForum

screw it, i can't let this one go. you know neil, not everyone is as well off as you, evidently. after having gone through 2 knee surgeries, had an ankle rebuilt, broken my neck, and fractured both my hips, I do find it tough to walk after 3 days of non stop going. I don't go to the gym and I don't give it a second thought. I do get out and walk and it's by the lord's mercy that i can. so screw you you arrogant british wanker.

Braebaum, Neil wrote:

You must be exhausted after you extra exertions, I'll cut you some slack
and allow you to recuperate ;-)

Neil