From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jim Kenzig http://Kenzig.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:21 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: iForum

Well folks,  I think the event was great and I had a blast,  I got
Married there on Thursday believe it or not at the Little white wedding
chapel so that was a good thing also.  I'll have a review up of the
event and many of the hundreds of pictures I took in a day or so.  There
were some cool things from the conference hall that I saw that some
people will be interested in.

Jim Kenzig

http://www.kenzig.com

Steve Greenberg <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        I thought iForum was great this year! The technical sessions I
attended were excellent, although I was only able to make a limited
number due to business meetings, etc. One of our clients presented in
the HealthCare session and it was well received.

        I didn't mind the walk within Mandaly Bay, it was good exercise.
Seeeing Sumo wrestlers everwhere was a total blast! I brought my wife
and she got to enjoy it being in Vegas, I was pretty busy the whole
time. Orlando is a real pain for people out west, especially because I
also attend Summmit, which by the way, is where I focus on technical
sessions....