[THIN] Re: iForum

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:06:18 -0400

CONGRATS Jim - you sly dog you!  Just hope it wasn't a drunken
spontaneous thing after the House of Blues!

Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 7000

Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>