[THIN] Re: iForum

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:09:15 -0500

I have to agree with Jeff on this one. I also would add the distance from the rooms to the actual convention was tough after 3 days. I think it was about a half mile and that was if you stayed in Mandalay Bay. I hate it for the folks who took up residence at the Luxor and Excalibur.

The tech sessions were a joke. They have nice little names like "Securing Information in the Enterprise" but it was nothing more then CSG and SecureICA. I personally want a technical grading guide to help me pick what sessions I would go to.

Jeff Pitsch wrote:

Vegas was fine except for the outrageous charge for internet access in the rooms and the distractions. Read my review at http://sbcgatekeeper.com and you'll see why I thought it was disappointing. Basically it came down to execution and the sessions were junk.
Jeff

On 10/17/05, *Schneider, Chad M* <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Vegas was not a good idea, I take it?

    *From:* thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx