[THIN] Re: help on citrix PS 4

  • From: Christoph Wegener <cwegener@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:14:30 +1100

Shiva,

The load evaluator is a component of all Presentation Server editions.
If you don't assign a custom load evaluator to your servers, then the servers use the default load evaluator that is automatically configured during Presentation Server installation. The load evaluator decides when a server reports full load (equals a qfarm /load value of 10000).

Have a read of these articles for info on Presentation Server load management:
http://www.msterminalservices.org/articles/Citrix-Presentation-Server-Load-Management-Part1.html
http://www.msterminalservices.org/articles/Citrix-Presentation-Server-Load-Management-Part2.html
http://www.msterminalservices.org/articles/Citrix-Presentation-Server-Load-Management-Part3.html

On Mar 20, 2009, at 3:01 PM, Shankar, Shiva wrote:

We are running HP c7000 blade server CPU E5345 2.33 2 CPUS, with 16 GB Ram 142 GB storage,
We don’t  have any load evaluator software.

When i type qfarm/load I can see my three server’s with server load 300, 100 , 200

Please advice further & thanks your all help J.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiva Shankar S | Senior System Engineer, Asia Pacific
phone +65 6511 9241 | Fax +65 6274 9930
3 Harbourfront Place | #08-03 HarbourFront Tower
sshankar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.carlsonwagonlit.com
<image001.gif>