[THIN] Re: have a process still running after seamless app closes

  • From: <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:36:23 -0500

You could run it in a batch file so your initial app runs start /wait "your
front application"

Your next line could then be qprocess | find /i "process" to check for a
running process.  If it doesn't find the process then run TSKILL on the process
that runs the application in the system tray and any others you want killed.

We have had to do the same thing here with an application that runs in the
System tray.

Chris