[THIN] Re: have a process still running after seamless app closes

  • From: TSguy92 Lan <tsguy92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:26:59 -0800

The start /wait script file seems to be on the right track, however, I've
run into an odd issue.

tskill when called either from script or from the command line state's that
it cannot find the processes I need to kill by name. If the processid is
entered instead, the processes die with no issues.

since processid is a rather random value, this is something of a stumbling
block atm. thoughts?

Much thanks, feels like we're close to getting this bugger sorted out

Lan