[THIN] Re: fault tolerance print servers

  • From: Michael Pardee <pardeemp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:36:03 -0400

I believe we just used Windows2003 clustering.

On Jun 9, 2008, at 8:30 AM, Chad Schneider (IT) wrote:

M$ says it will not work, but my former employer did it successfully with M$ network load balancing.

Chad Schneider
Systems Engineer
ThedaCare IT
920-735-7615

>>> On 6/9/2008 at 2:28 AM, <deheugden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
guys,
i would like to build 2 printservers with the sameprinters for our
user. i want these printservers to be fault tolerance(if 1 server
crashes,he other should take it automatically over). whats the best
way of doing that or can some advise a different way of creating fault
tolerance prinservers?
thanks.
You can follow the Thin List on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/thinlist
Thin List disucssion is now available for reading
in blog format at:
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com