[THIN] Re: data store inconsistency and dscheck

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 16:17:31 +0100

hum, sounds like a cheap dirty thing to me..

the concepts guide mumbles about the chfarm command many a time, about removing
servers, but fails to mention how.. although i get the drift you're meant to
actually run it on the dodgy server

failing that could you not setup a new server with the same name, if you know
it?

Andrew
--o--

>>> brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx 09/09/04 16:08:40 >>>
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your response,

Its a dev farm which is accessed by every man and his dog and his dogs friends
and his dogs friends friends.  Which means anyone could've added it and
removed it in any form they chose.

It doesn't appear in the CMC.  Am about to try dsverify.. will report on
results..

cheers, Brian