[THIN] Re: client drive mappings per published application

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:29:51 -0600

> Any way to do this?
> Coming in from Secure Gateway. I know you can do it for the
> whole Web interface but was wondering if you can do it per
> published app.

You could if you write a wrapper script that maps the drives, then
launches the app. Then just publish the wrapper script instead of the
app directly.

I do the same thing to enable us admins to temporarily block access to
an app, but you could do drive mapping very easily with this method too.

http://www.seamlessplanet.com