[THIN] Re: citrix licensing questions

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:25:54 -0400

I'm not sure if anyone answered this. You can upgrade your licenses
without impacting your current farm. I did the same thing upgrading to
PS4.

As far as 1.7 goes I'm not sure but I wouldn't think so. In my option
the new version of WI is easier to use anyway so I'd consider upgrading.
I also think the new WI is backward compatible with your old
farm...maybe someone more experienced can confirm that.

Network Manager