[THIN] cannot connect to citrix presentation server the citrix ssl relay name could not be resolved. (SSL Error 40)

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:26:12 -0500

I have a single user getting this.

She is connecting from the internet, to our CAG (she can sign on fine), and
then launching the application via the WI site the CAG points to .  When she
launches the applicaiton, she get the error "cannot connect to citrix
presentation server the citrix ssl relay name could not be resolved. (SSL Error
40)".  This is not happening for 1500+ other users.

This is connecting to a Windows 2003/Citrix PS 4.0 R04 server on the farm.

We have uninstalled/reinstalled the Citrix client.  We have cleared the Temp.
Internet Files, history and cookies.  Client is an XP PC, Citrix client
installed is 10.150.

Chad Schneider
Systems Engineer
ThedaCare IT