[THIN] Re: bbwc

And practically all SAN / FC implementations use kinda emulated SCSI.

Not that I don't see your point - that the write caching is likely taken
care of elsewhere (normally in your disk enclosure), it would be prudent
to check the local disk properties and see what the windows driver
thinks is going in WRT write caching.

Neil

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above
named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must take no
action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its
contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in
this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods. Please note that
e-mail communications may be monitored. The registered office of Littlewoods
Limited and it's subsidiaries is 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB.

www.blackspider.com
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id)6