[THIN] Re: automatically go to term services logon after boot?

  • From: "Gary Holbrook" <gholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:16:17 -0500

I can tell you how to do this.

Write a program which launches the rdp client and waits.  When the RDP
client returns control, log out.  Then you replace the shell using either
the registry, or Win2k policies.  If you have NT boxen, make a mandatory
profile which launches your shell replacement and assign it to your terminal
services users, under the normal profile NOT the term serv profile.