[THIN] Re: auto create printers and profiles

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:11:50 -0500

Yes I have a good server and it looks like some of the print drivers
hadn't been replicated to the bad guys.

That could be my problem. Thanks!  so much stuff to look at when it
comes to Citrix printing

Now if I could figure out why the file associations aren't working I'd
be a hero for at least a minute. Joanne