[THIN] Re: authenticating a NetWare user ([Out of the office])

  • From: "Deany, Cheryl K." <cdeany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 15:29:01 -0500

Thanks (again) for sharing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Koziol [mailto:Chris_Koziol@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 1:45 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: authenticating a NetWare user ([Out of the office])

Hello:

I am out of the office on Wednesday, July 3rd through Friday, July 12th.  If
your message is urgent, please contact Maxine Dorsey at ext. 4326 who can reach
me if necessary.

Thank You,

>>> "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" 07/03/02 09:13 >>>

We are running W2K MF 1.8 with NetWare 5.1 on the back-end. To access the
NetWare servers, we have configured GSNW on all the MF servers. The dilemma
we are having is how to authenticate a user to the NT Domain and the NDS
Tree with two different login-id's. Does anyone know if there's a way to do
this?

Thanks.

_ Alex

This message and any attachments may contain
confidential information protected by the attorney-client or other
privilege.  If you believe that it has been sent to you in error,
please reply to the sender that you received the message in
error.  Then delete it.  Thank you.