[THIN] Re: authenticating a NetWare user

  • From: "Falkovich, Alex -LNL-" <AFalkovich@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:08:00 -0500

Jim,
Thanks - it's a very useful article. However, they do not want to run the
Novell Client on their TS; - instead, they have chosen to go with GSNW.

Thanks again.

_ Alex

>>> Jim Hathaway 07/05/02 11:08AM >>>
Alex,

Take a look at Novell's TID # 10024791

http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10024791.htm

It's a bit lengthy, but it should point you in the right direction. It would
require a full novell client however as opposed to GSNW, but I've never had
a problem running a Nov client on TSE servers.